AAI Recruitment 2019 Apply For 264 Apprentice (WR) Posts. Airports Authority of India (AAI) Will appoint of Apprentices Vacancies under Apprentices Act. 1961 – Western Region for the domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa candidates. Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement for details of educational qualification & other eligibility criteria before submission of Off-line application. More details such as Age Limit, educational qualification, selection process. And how to apply seats and other information about the AAI Recruitment 2019 is given below…
Organizer name: Airports Authority of India
Advt. Date: 22/01/2019
Post Name: Apprentice (WR) Off-line Form 2019
Total No. Of post: 264
|Mechanical Engineering (Auto)||06||Degree in relevant trade|
|Public Relations||02||Graduate / PG Degree/ Diploma in PR/ Journalism|
|Airport terminal Mgt.||03||10th Pass (10+2) with 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or Graduation with Diploma in relevant disciplines|
|Finance||25||B.Com with Computer Training course|
|Law||01||Graduate with LLB.|
|Communication Navigational Surveillance||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Engg/Tech in Relevant disciplines|
|Information Technology||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech in Relevant Disciplines or (MCA)|
|Engineering Civil||35||Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech. In Civil from a recognized Institution|
|Engineering Electrical||14||Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech. In Electrical|
|Mechanical Engineering (Auto)||16||Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile)|
|Communication Navigational Surveillance||16||Diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Radio Engineering|
|Computer Science||01||Diploma in Engg./Techmical in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./IT/Electronics|
|Engineering Civil||27||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering Electrical||31||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Motor Vehicle||21||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Mechanic-Motor Vehicle or (AICTE)|
|Diesel Mechanic||02||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Mechanic-Diesel or (AICTE)|
|Auto Electrician||01||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Motor Vehicle Mech. or Electrician or Electronics-Mech.|
|Tractor Mechanic||01||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Mechanic-Tractor or Farm machinery|
|Communication Navigational Surveillance||18||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Electronics/Tele Communication/Radio Engg.|
|Engineering Electrical||37||10th Class with Certificate in Vocational Course in Electrical|
Age Limit: (as on date 31/12/2018)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 24 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
How to Apply AAI Recruitment For 264 Apprentice Posts
All Interested Applicants are required to send their application. filled in all respect as per the format in the sealed envelope & on the top of the envelope. It should be clearly mentioned/ marked as Application for Apprentice in our trade at the Airport in Western Region to
Airports Authority of India
Integrated Operational Offices
Recruitment Cell, 4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 18/02/2019 by 18:00 Hrs
AAI Recruitment 2018 Apply for 71 Junior And Senior Assistant Posts. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has divulged a notification for the recruitment of 71 Junior & Senior Assistant Posts. The suitable candidates can visit online through on or before 05.12.2018. Interested Candidates in AAI Recruitment Notification must go through the pilcrow addicted below. have more advice likely Age limit, Selection advance, AAI Salary, How to Apply, AAI Full Form etc.
AAI Jobs 2018 – 12th Pass Govt. Jobs
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
AAI Official Website:
Total Vacancies: 71 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
Closing Date: 30.11.2018
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
01) Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 64 Posts
02) Senior Assistant (Finance): 01 Post
03) Senior Assistant (Steno): 05 Posts
04) Assistant (Office): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
1. Senior Assistant (Finance) – Maximum period 40 ages as on 30.09.2018
2. Senior Assistant (Steno) – Maximum generation 40 donkey’s as on 30.09.2018
3. Assistant (Office) – Maximum age 40 donkey’s years as on 30.09.2018
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 18 to 30 donkey’s as on 30.09.2018
01) Upper period edge is relaxable by 5 ages for SC/ST, 3 ages for OBC candidates.
02) Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
03) Upper age hindrance is relaxable by 10 years for candidates. The candidate who are in systematical avail of AAI, obnoxious to the attainment of 50 donkey’s years.
04) The begin of descent as reflecting in the Matriculation/Secondary Exam debenture will only be understood. No succeeding entreaty for vary in begin of the race will be amused.
AAI Salary Details:
1. Senior Assistant (Finance): Rs.14,500 to 33,500/-
2. Senior Assistant (Steno): Rs.14,500 to 33,500/-
3. Assistant (Office): Rs.13,400 to 30,500/-
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500 to 28,500/-
Other Allowance AAI Recruitment
In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay. HRA and other accomplishments which end CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits etc. are allowable as per AAI Rules.
1. Senior Assistant (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with electronic computer discipline succession.
2. Senior Assistant (Steno): Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand/Typing.
3. Assistant (Office): Graduate with stamp dispatch of 40 w.p.m. with information processing system knowledge.
4. Junior Assistant (Fire Service). 10th Pass + 3 ages demonstrate orderly Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with leas 50 % marks Or 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
How to Apply for AAI New Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates have to address only online through the AAI website from 05.11.2018 to 05.12.2018. No other ignoble/form of applications will be accepted.
01) Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Selection will be through information processing system supported/online investigation, purgative mensuration, tendency test, and medicinal suffering touchstone.
02) For All Other Posts: Selection will be through data processor supported/online exploration and Trade Test.
01) Junior Assistant Posts. The candidates other than those appendage to clear categories have to remove no-refundable stupe charge of Rs.400/-. Online payment Mode Only.
02) For All Other Posts. Persons with Benchmarked Disabilities (PWD) candidates are released from payment of relevancy tenure.
Important Dates – AAI Careers 2018:
Start Date of Online Registration of Online Application: 05.11.2018
Close Date of Online Registration of Online Application: 05.12.2018
Online Remittance of Application Fee through SBI MPOS: 05.11.2018 – 05.12.2018
Important Links – AAI New Job Notification:
Click Here = Junior Assistant Recruitment Official Notification pdf
Click Here = Senior Assistant Recruitment Official Notification pdf
More Information for AAI Careers: The satisfy granted above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of thrust seekers. www.wjobalert.com is not a recruitment operation and do not move any strengthen advance. www.wjobalert.com is an information media which stipulate first-agency bare-bones info on diverse recruitment’s doing all over India. Job aspirant is entreaty to go to the functionary website of the crew/province for finished details & resort prosecute.